For 25 years, North Hardin High School registrar Sandy Skeeters and her husband, Mike, have coordinated this yearly North Hardin band fundraiser, featuring over 75 booths with items such as Christmas decorations, jewelry and baskets. Concessions will be available, along with a bake sale.
Our craft show is juried and samples will need to be provided.
Setup is Friday, November 21 after school starting at 7 pm.
Doors will open at 6 am to vendors on Saturday.
Pricing is as follows:
8′ X 10′ BOOTH – $40
10′ X 10′ BOOTH – $45
TABLES – $5 each
ELECTRICITY – $5
Vendors can contact Sandy Skeeters at Sandy.Skeeters@hardin.Kyschools.us for questions & to sign up.
We will need volunteers for all of the following areas:
- Set up on Friday night between 4 pm & 7 pm.
- Concessions & Bake Sale area all day Saturday.
- Break down & clean up after 4 pm on Saturday
Volunteers can find more information and sign up.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
In addition to volunteering, we need the following items:
- Extension Cords – please mark your name on the end of your cord.
- Christmas Decorations – please mark with your name
- Duct Tape
- Tables, 6 & 8 ft long – please contact David Huddle @ 270-312-0735 if you know of a source for tables.
If you have questions about our craft show, please contact us!