Each director and chaperone cares deeply about our band members and their safety. With the current world situation, we understand you might have reservations you need addressed.
Here are a few items to help alleviate your concerns.
- There are 20 chaperones. Each chaperone has a group of 8-12 students assigned to them.
- The chaperones have a group phone number that they can contact to stay in touch with each other and the directors.
- Once parade day starts, we are assigned 2 Parade Managers. The group of students will be together from rehearsal until the end of the parade. They will NOT be allowed to leave the major group.
- The parade route will be lined with thousands of police officers. In addition, NYPD Police Commissioner Bill Bratton “said this will be the first year an additional 1,300 officers who are assigned to counterterrorism-related units will be dispatched to the parade.” – CBS News
- Every parent/guardian should be signed up for our Remind101 service. The directors can quickly communicate with everyone on the list in any type of event.
To receive notifications from Mr. Froedge.. You have the option to receive his messages via text, email or both.
To receive text messages:
Text @northha to (270) 872-4110
OPT-OUT: Reply to a text message with the word “stop”.
To receive messages via email:
Send a blank email to email@example.com (no subject or body message).
OPT-OUT: Reply to an email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject field.
If you have concerns, please contact one of our directors:
Mr. Brian Froedge – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Daniel Reams – email@example.com
Ms. Brittany Ford -firstname.lastname@example.org